Monday, December 10, 2012

What exactly IS the Lu Lu Lemon symbol?

Long before I ever started to practice yoga I used to scoff at men wearing Lu Lu Lemon around the gym. Back then to me Lu Lu Lemon was only for women, so when the company started trying to woo male customers I didn't buy it. Once I even called the local Lu Lu Lemon, and asked the first employee that answered the phone "What exactly is the Lu Lu Lemon symbol?" His answer interspersed with a few uhm's and ah's was "he believed it to be a stylized A". I chuckled to myself, thanked him and hung up. Another theory I heard include it being the symbol for Omega, the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet.

After some brainstorming I came up with the thought that it is actually a silhouette of a woman's hair. A 60's hair style for instance. And to prove it I have modified a copy of their symbol for your viewing pleasure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment