Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pfizer's single goal: Your health

I was just googling Pfizer to show my wife a little bit about the company that is producing her birth control pills. They have been around since 1849, but in the last ten years ALONE they have been involved in four settlements with the US Department of Justice. One of those settlements totaled more then $2.3 billion!! That signifies the single largest judgement ever ordered in the USA....


I chuckled to myself when I read the first line of their www.pfizer.ca website. It reads "Pfizer is inspired by a single goal: Your health."

Your good health? Or just your health? You decide.


We ended up deciding against this form of birth control after she experienced major mood swings and other side effects almost immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment