Monday, November 2, 2009

H1N1 Fears Continue

So I was thinking about something as I read today's newpaper about the H1N1.

I guess they closed the clinics for a day because they ran out of vaccine. And now they're talking about reopening them, but only for those within the high risk category's first. One idea they threw out was having each of the clinics in the city catering to a different "high risk" category, like one for pregnant women, another for children under 5, another for old people, etc... I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow's paper to find out what these genius' have decided...

Now on to my thought.... Seems to me if something like the black plague or some other super virus that was actually super contagious and deathly dangerous hit, WE'D BE ALL SCREWED AND DEAD IN A WEEK! lol If they can't handle this JOKE of a "pandemic" what happens when something real hits???? What? We lose 9/10 of the population cause we can't get enough vaccine made, let alone distributed???? Great, I feeeeel much safer now, lol....


Again, that's why I think I'll start eating my dinner off the kitchen floor, I need to build up my immunities to super proportions!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment