Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hot Yoga Benefits!

Wow. Hot Yoga. What a wonderful thing that I'm glad finally found it's way into my life. I always thought it was for girls, like most people probably do. But man(no pun intended) was I wrong... It is some serious strength building stuff. And it brings you to the limits of your physical capabilities, no matter what they are, or where they are at! I'll be the first to admit, I'm going a little extreme by heading to the studio for practice 5-6 days a week. But boy do I love it, and look forward to it!! I've lost 20 pounds in 3 months, and am feeling better then I ever have in my life. And I'm not just talking physically... Mentally too... I mean, it really is the perfect exercise. It works and stretches and massages every joint, muscle, ligament, and part of the body, all in under an hour and a half. One guy at the studio was telling me him and his girlfriend have been going two times a week for a year. And he has lost a total of 30 pounds, and is feeling better then ever before, so good in fact he says he has no urge to do any other physical activity of any kind!! You'll see outstanding benefits just going two days a week, but three or more days a week and you will truly start to feel enlightenment and contentment! I've gotten my brother into it now, he's down for two days a week. And I'm about to go with my mom for her first class!!!! Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment